The CX Live! Episode 5: Facilitation Strategies w/ Candie Hurley
May 04, 2020
Candie Hurley, Trainer/Coach/Consultant at Benett Communications and Mandel Communications
In this episode, Candie Hurley addresses the importance of facilitation in briefing programs and the strategy required to strengthen customer relationships and accelerate the sales cycle. The role of facilitation is structure to ensure customer needs are fully expressed through the experiences we create for them by sharing ideas, answering questions, and keeping their best interest in mind.
- What it takes to be a good facilitator.
- The #1 customer frustration: relevancy. There is an overall lack of customization that needs to be addressed.
- The #2 customer frustration: feeling their voice isn’t heard. Facilitators need to actively promote interaction with strategic conversations.
- Addressing the role of the account manager and how they can enable the facilitator and vice versa.
- What a fully facilitated model looks like. For example: open and close the briefing, set the agenda, transition between topics and drive VOC (voice of the customer).
- How smaller teams with lower bandwidth can leverage alternative resources.
- Candie’s best tip for any briefing… scheduling MORE breaks. Listen in to find out why!
Guest Thought Leader:
Trainer/Coach/Consultant, Benett Communications
Helping briefing professionals become world class facilitators. Deliver training and coaching to help briefing programs create more impactful customer experiences that strengthen customer relationships, uncover new business opportunities, and accelerate the sales cycle.