The CX Live! Episode 7: Deepening Customer Relationships Through Connected Experiences w/ Dave Rogers
June 01, 2020
In this episode, Dave Rogers talks about Microsofts renowned briefing portfolio and the different types of experiences and journeys customers can “take” across any briefing or customer experience program.
- A insider’s look at the variable experiences offered across Microsoft locations.
- The power of setting up priority, industry vignettes.
- Leveraging resources as a powerful way to engage with top customers (Microsoft’s CEO to CEO series)
- Why it matters to be experiential vs transformational
- A bird’s eye view of the evolution of the briefing industry
- How to focus on what your customers are doing with your technology
- Upcoming goals for the Microsoft customer experience team
- Tips for achieving the coveted ‘trusted advisor’ status
- And most importantly… stop doing things that don’t work.
Guest Thought Leader:
Global Operations Director, Microsoft
Create the vision and manage the execution of technology experiences for customers attending Microsoft's Global Executive events.