The CX Live! Episode 12: New Program Business Plans w/ Ann Benett
September 01, 2020
Ann Benett, Benett Communications
In this episode, Ann Benett highlights the power of a strong business plan, how to go about building one, and why they are so important for preparing and launching a new briefing center.
- The value of speaking ‘executive’ language - i.e. a business plan
- Why it’s important to keep your plan direct and concise (a page out of Guy Kawasaki’s playbook)
- Understand the audience you’re going to be speaking with
- Creating a ‘master deck’ you can pull different slides and conversations from
- A brief overview of the “10 Essential Elements”
- Collaborate early and often with a broad base of stakeholders
- E.g. your manager, their manager, other stakeholders across different business units from HR to Finance
Guest Thought Leader:
President, Benett Communications
Global consultant to Executive Briefing Center (EBC) Programs: Strategic Planning, New Program Launch and Program Benchmarking; Training and Coaching in Briefing Facilitation, Advanced Facilitation and Best Practices for EBC Operations and Management.