The CX Live! Episode 15: Humanistic Design w/ Roseanne Bell
November 16, 2020
The CXApp Live!
In this episode, Roseanne Bell discusses the purpose of humanistic design in customer experience programs and the power of creating a comfortable environment for in-person and virtual engagements to support business goals, create long lasting relationships and build trust.
- How design plays into customer-facing spaces
- Why the customer experience journey and physical environment need to be designed at the same time
- Getting the right people on the team from the beginning
- Think backwards, sideways, and upside down
- Exploring color, light, volume, layout, and physical comfort in your spaces
- Incorporating elements of nature into the design
- What to do with virtual engagements - mirror real life as much as possible
- Ideas to replicate movement around your center as if you were really there
- Using robots that are more refined and manageable than before
- The top 3 things to focus on when designing your center’s experience
- When and how to do value engineering
- Do yourself a favor now - make friends and grease the wheels!
Guest Thought Leader:
President, Bellwether Design LLC
I am president of Bellwether Design LLC. For many years, we have been involved in all types of interior architecture and design. We specialize in high-tech corporate environments such as Executive Briefing Centers, Customer Experience Centers, Innovation Centers, and other customer-facing spaces. In addition, we design NOCs, EOCs, and Command & Control Centers.