The CX Live! Episode 18: Choreograph Unique w/ Pete Riddell
February 01, 2021
The CXApp Live!
In this episode, we talk with Pete Riddell of Derse about what it means to “choreograph unique” experiences for customers - in an effort to combat Zoom fatigue - and make your own virtual meetings/experiences stand out.
- Deconstructing and recognizing the building blocks of experiences
- Accounting for the loss of white glove immersion
- The power of ‘Dr Pepper & Doritos’
- The simplistic nature of delivering an extraordinary moment by being extraordinarily human
- Suggested reading: “The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact” by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Identifying the how and where you can flip the virtual script
- Creating ‘to go’ containers
- Consider exclusivity for your customers (i.e. limited access to people, content, resources)
- Addressing ‘pushback audiences’ by creating stories and experiences that resonate
Guest Thought Leader:
Executive Creative Director, Customer Experience (CX) & Storytelling, Derse
Experienced Executive Creative Director / Storyteller with a demonstrated history of working in the experiential industry. Strong creative, writing and marketing professional skilled in Sales, Event Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Corporate Identity, Integrated Marketing ... and general spellbinding.