The CX Live! Episode 25: Learnings and Strategies for Future Briefings w/ Ellen Barnes Pfiffner
June 01, 2021
The CXApp Live!
In this episode, we discuss with Ellen Barnes Pfiffner what lessons learned and elements we can leverage for future briefings across team management, staffing, content management, executive support - and identify new ways teams can work together to orchestrate the most impactful customer experiences.
- Using the past to help us shape and respond to unplanned and unexpected occurrences beyond our control in future customer briefings
- How programs have pivoted to address virtual and other needs as they arise
- Revisit the ABPM world class characteristics AND the new whitepaper from the hybrid task force
- Leverage community-driven resources
- Put an emphasis on working together globally
- Schedule an updated workshop on facilitation
- Budget and update to support in-person briefings
- Consider ‘serial briefings’ and keep it brief
- Create a ‘virtual center’
- If you’re not ready for prime-time … wait
- A nice example on innovation - Elizabeth Simpson has been reactive and visionary during these times and aptly facilitates a community, webinars, articles, and broadcasts to enrich the member experience.
Links to ABPM assets
Guest Thought Leader:
Ellen Barnes Pfiffner
Consultant, EBP Business Consulting
Ellen is a Management Consultant with over 20 years of business experience spanning sales, marketing, operat